BMC Helix ITSM is industry-leading, next-gen service management that transforms the best-practice ITSM principles you’ve come to appreciate from Remedy to provide unprecedented ROI on your choice of cloud.
More than 6,500 IT organizations trust BMC's world-class ITSM solutions
BMC Helix ITSM is a powerful, people-centric solution that exploits emerging technologies such as AI and machine learning. When you move up from Remedy on-premises to BMC Helix ITSM you gain:
- Predictive service management through auto-classification, assignment, and routing of incidents
- Embedded multi-cloud capabilities to broker incidents, changes, and releases across cloud providers
- Integrations with leading agile DevOps tools such as Jira
- Cognitive email analysis and automated actions on behalf of the user
- Operational and deployment efficiencies via containerization
- Alignment with ITIL® 4
Incident & Problem Management
Create and resolve incidents faster with intelligent, context-aware, and proactive incident matching.
- Integrate all IT service support functions including change, asset, service level, service request, identity, and knowledge management
- Gain direct visibility into business priorities through integration with a single CMDB
- Achieve lower call volumes with intelligent, omni-channel self-service via BMC Helix Digital Workplace
- Align to ITIL® best practices with expert services, comprehensive training, and out-of-the-box ITIL processes
Bring key information to customers and support personnel, right where they need it.
- Built-in Knowledge Centered Service (KCS) to help deliver fast and accurate service and support
- Lifecycle management of knowledge articles for effective curation and up-to-date information
- Robust multi-media content for enhanced support
- External knowledge integrations to bring in multiple and disparate sources to help resolve issues
BMC Helix Multi-Cloud Service Management
Deliver a seamless service experience across multi-cloud environments.
- Enjoy flexible and configurable cloud-based multi-service, multi-provider incident brokering
- Collaborate effectively with service vendors to troubleshoot and resolve issues
- Tightly integrate incident, problem and change management with leading agile dev solutions
- Audit service performance capabilities to measure service integrity
Turn powerful reports into stunning dashboards quickly and easily.
- Includes 90 out-of-the-box reports to get started quickly
- Create custom reports and dashboards
- Use the storyboard feature to create slide shows with functional report data
- Share and get insights with collaboration features
- Get automated insights based on the relevance of data
Document and coordinate activities for change requests across your entire IT landscape—from data centers to desktops.
- 40% reduction in failed changes through controlled release management
- 55% reduction in cost per change event by using automated collision detection and impact analysis
- 35% increase in process efficiency with out-of-the-box ITIL alignment
- 33% reduction in level-one ticket costs as a result of reduced help desk calls
Combine multiple change requests into a single release and manage all related activity in support of a successful release.
- Track and manage change and deployment activities
- Automatically notify stakeholders at every phase of the release process
- Meet auditable requirements for traceability through service transition
- Deliver changes faster at an optimum cost and with minimized risk
BMC Helix Digital Workplace
Deliver intelligent, omni-channel self-service experiences.
- Enjoy conversational chatbot experiences that extend to Slackbot, SMS, and Skype
- Provide one-click self-service across all devices
- Deliver users a consumer-like service catalog for easy access to products and services
Provide complete lifecycle management of your IT assets, from procurement to end-of-life.
- Track asset depreciation over time
- Ensure compliance and avoid audit costs with software license management
- Proactively identify contract infringements and purchasing opportunities
- Know exactly where your assets are located, who's using them, and how many there are
- Make informed decisions about IT changes
- Use remote support and automated configuration functions for client systems (desktop, laptops, phones)
Configuration Management (CMDB)
Support ITSM processes by providing a single source of reference for all your IT infrastructure and services.
- Improve user experience with a modern, persona-based UI
- Increase efficiency and stability with a single source of reference for all your IT infrastructure and services
- Reduce costs by automating tasks that previously required manual intervention
- Minimize IT risks with better understanding of change dependencies
- Operate services with clear insight into all parameters
- Enable seamless integration between support and operations processes
Service Request Management
Define a catalog of service request types that reflect what services you offer to your internal or external customers
- Quickly gain efficiencies in the delivery and support of IT services through a self-service solution on top of your existing BMC Helix ITSM implementation (incident, change, asset, work orders)
- Provide a centralized catalog of requests (including price, service-level targets, approval rules) to automate and monitor standard requests
- Enable self-help through knowledge access to reduce the number of calls to the service desk
Service Level Management
The tools you need to define, track, and report service levels
- Service insight: Monitor targets, performance, and compliance with dashboards for the business and IT.
- Service improvement: Use trend data to proactively identify issues, prioritize based on business urgency, and track against continuous service improvement plans.
- Service excellence: By automating the collection, analysis, and presentation of service level information, you can free your staff to concentrate on delivering excellent service.