TrueSight Orchestration: Essential Subscription – Administrators & Consultants
TrueSight Orchestration (formerly BMC Atrium Orchestrator)** is an IT process automation solution that allows IT to create workflows across applications, platforms, and tools to orchestrate critical activities such as event remediation, compliance, security and service desk automation across the organization.
**Note: Starting with version 8.1.00 BMC Atrium Orchestrator product is now renamed to TrueSight Orchestration. This content is appropriate for all 7.x – 8.x versions and product names. Using examples, demonstrations, scenarios and laboratory exercises the content of the online education subscription help you develop skills in TrueSight Orchestration installation, administration, and configuration and details the use of TrueSight Orchestration solution.
Note: This is an annual subscription and is regularly updated and changed, without notice, based on product updates, improvements, and additions. During the duration of the subscription, users will have access to the latest content without incurring additional fees or being subject to additional registrations.
TrueSight Orchestration 7.x, 8.x
All Delivery Method | 115 hours
- Get familiar with the TrueSight Orchestration
- Understand concepts and architecture of TrueSight Orchestration and its components
- Learn to administer TrueSight Orchestration
- Understand features and functionalities of TrueSight Orchestration
- Learn to use TrueSight Orchestration effectively to increase efficiency of your business
- Get certified to implement, operate and support TrueSight Orchestration
- WBT Course 1: BMC Atrium Orchestrator 7.x: Fundamentals – Part 1 (WBT)
- WBT Course 2: BMC Atrium Orchestrator 8.0: Using New Features (WBT)
- WBT Course 3: BMC TrueSight Orchestration 8.x: Fundamentals – Architecture and Components (WBT)
- ILT Course 1: BMC Atrium Orchestrator 7.x: Fundamentals – Part 2
- ILT Course 2: TrueSight Orchestration 8.x: Fundamentals Administering
- BMC Atrium Orchestrator 7.x: Fundamentals – Part 2 (ASP)
- BMC Certified Associate: Atrium Orchestrator 7.x Online Exam