BMC Compuware Topaz Workbench 20.x: Fundamentals Developing with Host Explorer (WBT)
BMC Compuware Topaz Workbench provides an intuitive interface that enables developers of all skill levels to be quickly productive. The integrated UI provides access to all the tools in the Topaz suite and Compuware’s other industry-leading developer tools-Abend-AID, File-AID, ISPW, Strobe, and Xpediter-as well as non-Compuware products and distributed solutions.
This course presents content using web-based and video modalities. This course will enable the students to use the Host Explorer within the Topaz Workbench.
BMC Compuware 20.x
Web Based Training (WBT) | 0.5 hours
Comparing Two Members (File-AID/MVS)
- Understand how to execute a simple comparison between two members from within Host Explorer or Project Explorer
Copying Files Across LPARs
- Learn how to copy datasets across LPARs using Topaz Workbench
Copying from One LPAR to Another
- Learn how to copy a file from one LPAR to another using Topaz Workbench
- Understand how to compare PS/PDS/VSAM files and understand their differences
JES Explorer - Extracting and Re-submitting JCL
- Learn how to extract and edit the JCL of a completed job
- Learn how to re-submit a completed job