BMC Compuware Abend-AID 17.x: Advanced Using (WBT)
BMC Compuware Abend-AID is a failure resolution and fault management solution that enables developers to reduce the tedious and time-consuming task of manually cross-referencing pages of recorded application memory information with pages of application code to understand why an application failure occurred.
This web-based course helps learners explore the advanced features and capabilities available in BMC Compuware Abend-AID and provides an understanding of how to use these features and capabilities to detect, analyze, and resolve mainframe application and system abends. The course is presented as interactive demonstrations that guide the learners on extended search, perform flow, the Cust command, and user customization.
BMC Compuware 17.x
Web Based Training (WBT) | 1 hours
Advanced User Customization
- Explore the user customization features available in the Abend-AID viewer
Advanced CUST Command
- Understand how to use the Cust command to customize the Abend-AID for Batch and Abend-AID for CICS operating environments.
Advanced Extended Search
- Understand how to perform extended search in Abend-AID
Advanced Perform Flow
- Explain Abend-AID’s advanced function called perform flow
Advanced Extended Search in Topaz Workbench
- Understand how to perform extended search in Topaz Workbench
Advanced Perform Flow in Topaz Workbench
- Describe the COBOL Perform Flow Option in the Abend-AID reports