BMC AMI DevX Code Pipeline: Ultimate Subscription
BMC AMI DevX Code Pipeline (formerly BMC Compuware ISPW) is a modern mainframe CI/CD tool that can ensure your mainframe code pipelines are secure, stable, and streamlined throughout the DevOps lifecycle.
With Code Pipeline, you’ll be confident that you can quickly and safely build, test, and deploy mainframe code. As a Code Pipeline Administrator, you will use Code Pipeline to maintain the REXX Execs, JCL, panels, messages, and skeletons used by Code Pipeline. Using examples, demonstrations, and lab work, the content of the online education subscription provides an overview of BMC AMI DevX Code Pipeline and details the use of this solution for source code management.
Note: This content is part of an annual subscription and is regularly updated and changed, without notice, based on product updates, improvements, and additions. During the duration of the subscription, users will have access to the latest content without incurring additional fees or being subject to additional registrations.
IMPORTANT: The BMC Certified Associate: BMC AMI DevX Code Pipeline examination is included in this subscription. Taking the exam and pursuing certification is optional. You will have one attempt to pass the exam. Retakes according to the BMC Certification Policy are available for an additional fee. Those who pass will receive the title of BMC Certified Associate: BMC AMI DevX Code Pipeline.
BMC AMI DevX 22.x
Web Based Training (WBT),Instructor-Led Training (ILT),Online Exam | 28 hours
- Explain Source Code Manager (SCM)
- Explain BMC AMI DevX Code Pipeline (ISPW) SCM
- Explain the several options and their basic functionality available in the main menu
- Explain the fundamentals of the BMC AMI DevX Workbench for Eclipse (Topaz Workbench)
- Describe the types of Maintenance functions
- Describe the Code Pipeline architecture and its components
- Explain the Code Pipeline change lifecycle
- Explain how to prepare for implementing security
- Explain how to troubleshoot dataset migration issues
- Describe troubleshooting when multiple component types are used in the same library
- Understand how to troubleshoot a generate
- WBT Course 1: BMC AMI DevX Code Pipeline (ISPW) 22.x: Fundamentals Developing
- VILT Course 1: BMC AMI DevX Code Pipeline (ISPW) 22.x: Fundamentals Administering
- BMC Certified Associate: BMC AMI DevX Code Pipeline (ISPW) 22.x for Administrators Online Exam