BladeLogic Server Automation 8.x: Fundamentals – Part 1 (WBT)
Note: This course was formerly titled, BMC BladeLogic Server Automation 8.5: Foundation – Part 1 (WBT)
The BMC Server Automation 8.x: Fundamentals – Part 1 online course introduces students to the core components that make up the BMC Server Automation environment, and the user interface that provides end-user functionality. Through examples, learn about key benefits and features of the BMC Server Automation Suite. Students will also learn about the architecture of the BMC Server Automation solution, along with concepts and terminology related to the product functionality.
After completing this course, students will be prepared to participate in the BMC Server Automation 8.x: Fundamentals – Part 2 instructor-led course.
TrueSight Server Automation 8.x
Self Paced | 1.00 hours
BMC BladeLogic Server Automation 8.x: Fundamentals – Part 1
- BSA functional components
- BSA architectural components
- Purpose and function of BSA
- Server management tasks
- Compliance and server provisioning tasks
- Compliance and remediation tasks
- Configuration and change tracking tasks
- BSA support of server management