Spark Ventures is driving the transformation of digital services in New Zealand by developing businesses to provide products and solutions from video-on-demand and WiFi to cloud computing and big data. To achieve the speed and agility required for success in fast-evolving markets, the operations and platform delivery team that supports these services needed more efficient ways to manage incidents and changes, support customers, and ensure SLA compliance.
Spark Ventures implemented Remedyforce (now known as BMC Helix Remedyforce) to power world-class IT service management for the businesses and services it supports. Built on Salesforce’s Force.com platform, Remedyforce has enabled Spark Ventures to reinvent incident, service request, and change management to help business teams develop new services more quickly, enhance existing services, and win and retain customers.
Remedyforce helps the Spark Ventures operations and platform delivery team keep its product development and customer support infrastructure running its best while achieving dramatic savings in time and cost.
- Automation helps the team resolve issues and implement changes in hours instead of days, and eliminates the need for many time-consuming support calls.
- Tickets are created automatically via email or through Remedyforce/Salesforce integration.
- One-click escalation speeds problem resolution, improves communication across teams, and enhances customer satisfaction.
- Automatic weekly and monthly reports provide executive visibility into KPIs to track internal and supplier performance.
- Detailed reporting empowers support teams to set relevant response SLAs—with 98% compliance in a recent month.
“With Remedyforce we can get changes approved and implemented in a matter of hours. If marketing wants to make a change to a website so they can launch a new campaign, we can get the change implemented the same day.”— Peter Yates, Operations and Platform Delivery, Spark Ventures