Hello to everyone attending the IDUG EMEA conference the week of November 5th in St. Julian’s, Malta. I am looking forward to a wonderful week of learning what’s new in the world of Db2 and enjoying expert panels, workshops, and the best education for Db2. While you are there, don’t forget to come and see how BMC is innovating and accelerating data management for today’s digital business.
BMC has many exciting sessions for you on the agenda:
- Phil Grainger will present “GDPR – How database recovery factors into compliance” in session G07 at 3:40 pm on Tuesday, November 6th.
- Jim Dee will present “Stop Wasting Time With Utilities!” in session B05 at 10.20am on Tuesday, November 6th, “From Brontosaurus to Velociraptor: How Can Db2 DBAs Get Agile?” in session E09 at 8:30 am on Wednesday, November 7th and “How You Can BIND Without Getting Tied Up” in session B16 at 8:30 am on Thursday, November 8th.
- Paul Oostvogels will discuss “RTS, Real-Time Statistics or Real-Time Strategy” in session B11 at 11:00 am on Wednesday, November 7th.
- Chris Duellmann will be co-speaking on “Tomorrow – Off the Beaten Track” in session E13 at 2:50 pm on Wednesday, November 7th together with Ruediger Kurtz, of HUK Coburg.
Find the complete IDUG agenda here.
BMC is a proud to be a Bronze Sponsor of the IDUG conference and you will find us at Booth #14. Stop by, say “Hello” and learn how BMC can help you transform your mainframe for digital business – we’d love to see you.
At the booth, you can:
- Discover BMC’s Next Generation Technology including automation solutions
- Learn about the challenges of growing volumes of both structured and unstructured data, and the new challenges around using LOBs
- Experience insights, consult with industry experts, and find solutions to your business challenges
- Take a live tour of our solutions and speak with our industry experts about how BMC is best placed to help you manage Db2 in the Digital World
Registration is still open. Sign up today!
I look forward to seeing you in Malta.
These postings are my own and do not necessarily represent BMC's position, strategies, or opinion.
See an error or have a suggestion? Please let us know by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.