Want to quickly identify and tune your most resource-intensive SQL statements? Reduce CPU while improving performance and availability? Performance for Db2 SQL finds and eliminates wasteful SQL statements that are slowing you down. You can effectively tune your SQL, anticipate slowdowns before they impact SLAs, avoid reorgs and costly CPU upgrades, and ensure your SQL is running cost-effectively at all times. Come learn how BMC Performance for Db2 SQL can help you keep your Db2 systems performing optimally.
BMC and IBM Systems Media will host an informative webinar on Wednesday, July 18 at 1:00 pm ET/12:00 noon CT. Michael Vanner, Manager of Infrastructure and Operations at Northbridge Financial Corporation will join to give his real-world experience with Performance for Db2 SQL. Phil Grainger, Enablement Manager at BMC Software, will cover how you can get more value from your mainframe without spending more—and avoid costly outages. Register now.
During this webinar, you will learn how to:
- Reduce risk and downtime by preventing change errors
- Track performance problems to their source for faster resolution
- Maintain SQL best practices for all your DB2 applications
Help your company get more value from the mainframe, without spending more.
For more information on BMC’s Db2 SQL solutions, please see our Performance for Db2 SQL page.
- Pervasive Encryption: Take advantage of powerful security with no disruption to your customers
- Central Canada Db2 Users Group Turns 33: Annual Meeting June 4th and 5th
- Learn How to Manage the Perfect Storm of Mainframe Cost Management (BMC Webinar)
- IMS Database Management Made Easy
- Db2 11 – End of Service
Learn more about BMC’s mainframe solutions
To learn more about how BMC solutions can help you unleash the power and value of your mainframe, visit our Mainframe Solutions pages. If you haven’t done so already, register for Proactive Notification to ensure that you get the most up-to-date release information.