Kick off your cowboy boots and join us at SHARE in San Antonio for a lively, interactive session Don’t let Java on z “Eat You for Lunch!” Based on our BMC Survey, 98% of respondents told us Java development on the mainframe is steady or growing, so how is Java impacting your mainframe performance, availability and capacity?
Java on z Systems is supporting everything from traditional CICS/DB2/IMS work to mobility and analytics. It offers powerful capabilities that extend mainframe systems and open up new sources of skills.
During this session, our BMC expert, Jay Lipovich will SHARE insights and lessons learned from our MainView for Java beta, which kicked off last year.
Discover new ways to manage your Java workloads ─ and lunch is on us.
|Day||ID||Session Title||Start Time||End Time||Room||Speakers|
|Tue March 1st||18952||Lunch and Learn: Don’t let Java on z “Eat You for Lunch!”||12:30 PM||1:30 PM||TBD||Jay Lipovich|
“Stay connected on LinkedIn to learn more about BMC MLC Cost Management solutions by joining the BMC MCO R4 Solutions group today.”
- See What BMC has to Offer During SHARE
- Change Your Thinking, Change The Game – A Shift In Approaching The Mainframe
- Think You’re Saving on Mainframe Licensing Costs? Think Again.
- Five Essentials for Proactive Automated Mainframe Operations
- Can Your Mainframe Keep Up With Digital Business?