The 2016 Gartner Magic Quadrant for IT Service Support Management (ITSSM) Tools is now available. We believe that due to our enhanced solution capabilities and proven ability to execute, BMC was named a leader for the third year in a row!
IT service support management tools are vital for infrastructure and operations organizations to manage support and delivery of IT services. This research profiles key vendors of enterprise ITSSM tools to help I&O leaders make better selections.
In the Magic Quadrant report, Gartner provides detailed evaluations of 10 vendors.
BMC Software is named as one of two leaders. Our position is based on the ability to execute and completeness of vision. We are very pleased that BMC is positioned furthest along the completeness of vision axis.
Here’s a snapshot of the quadrant.
Download the full report to:
- Learn why BMC was evaluated as a leader in ITSSM for Remedy ITSM Suite
- Understand analyst strengths and cautions for all 10 participating vendors
- Compare use case across leading ITSSM vendors
For a more in-depth analysis and detailed use cases, check out the Gartner Critical Capabilities for ITSSM 2016 report. BMC Remedy received the highest scores in four out of five use cases including Intermediate-Maturity I&O, High-Maturity I&O, Basic and Advanced Digital Workplace ITSSM.
This graphic was published by Gartner, Inc. as part of a larger research document and should be evaluated in the context of the entire document. The Gartner document is available upon request from BMC.
Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in its research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner’s research organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
- Getting Things Right on the Front & Back Ends of IT Service Management Architecture
- 5 Tenets for High-Performance IT Operations (2 of 5)
- What is Code Refactoring? How Refactoring Resolves Technical Debt
- The Zoo: Help Desk vs Service Desk with Peter Adams
- What is Root Cause Analysis? Root Cause Analysis Explained