In the Component View there are three ways to narrow your search to locate a product component:
1. Type the name or part of the name of the component you are looking for into the “Filter Products” box and select, then select Go to execute a contains query to limit your search results
To reset the filter, select the “Reset” Button near the bottom of the screen
3. You may also choose one or many Product Categories to limit your selection by choosing the check box next to the Category(s) you want to see.
4. Finally you can toggle the Show Favorites Button to alternate between “Show All” or “Show Favorites”.
5. Individual Products can be selected as favorites by selecting the star on the far right of the screen. If the star is colored yellow then it is active as a favorite, If it is gray then it is not a favorite.
6. The Support Contracts Button can be selected to move to a screen that will allow the selection and de-selection of your list of support contracts.
Since Support contracts and their underlying products are the basis for the all entitlement views in EPD we have provided this shortcut to get to them quickly. They are still available to select on the Profiles tab as well. Profiles can be saved here as well by selecting “Save Profile”
- The BMC Assisted Migration Offering (AMIGO) program is designed to assist customers with the planning of product upgrades to a newer version – “Success through proper planning”. Explore AMIGO Program ›