Service desk in your pocket
The service desk is the epicenter of successful digital service. Remedy 9 delivers a modern, social, mobile service desk with an engaging self-service app to transform the workplace and fuel a productive, engaged digital workforce.The Remedy 9 Service Desk license enables you to manage incidents, problems, and service requests, and you can empower your business users with the MyIT self-service app. Remedy Service Desk is available standalone or as part of the Remedy Service Management Suite.
- Mobile-first: No matter whether you’re a service desk analyst or a business user, the intuitive mobile apps helps you work smarter by using native device capabilities such as touch screens, predictive text, barcode scanners, cameras, GPS, and push notifications.
- No forms, just type: The Smart Recorder lets you register and resolve incidents faster and automatically suggests relevant content as you type
- Social collaboration: Comment on incidents, chat with the customer, tag specialists, follow items of interest, pin relevant knowledge articles and embrace a more enjoyable approach to delivering service.
- People-centric: Following a study of 700+ users from 170 customers we reinvented the service desk to focus on user roles, not modules, so now you can access all the tools you need to be more productive with minimal effort.
- Insightful analytics: Create detailed reports with drag-and-drop simplicity and visualize them in stunning dashboards with brand new Smart Reporting.
“Remedy 9 gives us the flexibility to access our systems from anywhere through a powerful mobile app, which means we are more productive. Additionally, the new reporting is beautiful and simple to use and enables us to review and discuss tickets in real time."— Oliver Breithut, Vice President, NTT Data
Service Management reborn
Remedy 9 takes advantage of a brand new Java codebase, the industry leading CMDB and flexible integrations to deliver a truly enterprise scale service management platform.
Our cloud or yours
Remedy 9 can be delivered from the BMC cloud or your own datacenter.
Work smarter with all-new Smart Reporting and context-aware searches to get relevant content when you need it the most
Remedy 9 is built on a brand new Java codebase with RESTful APIs to help you integrate to everything
The industry’s leading CMDB is now even more powerful to help you keep your data clean and current.
Decades of industry experience distilled into one product with embedded ITIL® processes, best practice reports, KPIs, and rapid time to value.
Capabilities included in Remedy Service Desk
Turn powerful reports into stunning dashboards quickly and easily
Create and resolve incidents faster with context-aware, proactive incident matching
Automatically detect and manage recurring incidents
Bring key information to customers and support personnel, right where they need it
Context-aware self-service app that's social, mobile and formless
Seamlessly support ITSM processes by providing a single source of reference for all your IT infrastructure and services
Service Request Management
Define a catalog of service request types that reflect what services you offer to your internal or external customers