BMC digital IT powers 82% of Fortune 500 companies
Release management for speedy delivery of high-quality applications
Release management processes ensure the sound deployment of changes to your business-critical applications. BMC Release Process Management helps you deploy more frequently, at lower cost, and with fewer errors. With lightweight, web-based task coordination and execution, your teams will be more productive than ever.
- Accelerate deployments by reducing release cycles from weeks to hours.
- Increase business agility by quickly responding to changing market conditions and competitive threats.
- Ensure worry-free deployments by leveraging strong collaboration across teams.
- Reduce costs by eliminating labor-intensive manual and script-based processes.
Release management on your terms
Through an intuitive, web-based front end, your teams can execute release processes with the push of a button. They’ll immediately see the status of all releases across the organization and be able to easily monitor and measure formerly unmanaged activities.
Easy to use
Create templates for developers to use, even without deep application or infrastructure knowledge.
Provide a single source of truth for everyone involved in the application release process.
Gain immediate visibility into the entire application release process.
Reduce errors, shorten unnecessary wait times, and accelerate troubleshooting.
Capture information across releases to identify trends and root causes so you can prevent future problems.
Ensure compliance with release policies and controls.
Take a closer look
- Reduce application downtime by preventing configuration errors and accelerating troubleshooting.
- Capture and model release processes.
- Provide planning, execution, and real-time tracking.
- Align with CMMI® and ITIL® best practices.
- Implement the solution in just a few hours.
- Improve efficiency by 25-30%.
More application management solutions
Enjoy easy, agile application release automation that deploys application changes faster, at lower cost, and with fewer errors.