Powerful, intuitive service management
To deliver enterprise-scale, powerful IT service management you must combine high levels of automation with intuitive, mobile self-service. BMC’s bi-modal IT approach includes solutions for both highly automated and industrial IT environments with Remedy, or flexible, high-speed, agile businesses with Remedyforce.
BMC’s ITSM platforms are leading a new era in service management by delivering people-centric, mobile, and cloud-based technologies that accelerate productivity, collaboration, and employee engagement. We call this new era Digital Service Management.
Transform your service desk with the right ITSM solution
BMC Remedy Service Management is an innovative service management platform built natively for mobile with an intuitive, beautiful, people-centric user experience that makes your whole organization more productive.
BMC Remedyforce, built on the Salesforce cloud platform, delivers complete IT service management with social, mobile, and collaborative capabilities.
BMC MyIT is a self-service app that modernizes your business with formless requests, context-aware services and crowdsourced collaboration.
BMC FootPrints Service Core delivers a powerful suite of on-premises tools to help manage the entire lifecycle of your IT services.
Automatically generate incidents and route them to your service desk whenever performance issues are detected, using the BMC Service Resolution Smartflow cross-product solution.
- Digital Service Management
- Digital Service Management (DSM) is the next step in the evolution of IT Service Management (ITSM), based on a forward-looking and human-centric view of how IT Services will transform productivity and innovation in the era of digital services.
- IT Infrastructure Library® (ITIL®) Solutions
- BMC offers ITIL training and certifications, transformation consulting, eBooks on best practices from ITIL authors, and ITIL-compliant solutions. (ITIL® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited. IT Infrastructure Library® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited.)
- Service Desk Software
- BMC service desk solutions go beyond basic technical support to increase productivity, enable collaboration, and reduce operating costs.
- IT Asset Management Software
- BMC asset management software helps you gain visibility and control of your IT assets to reveal the true value of one of your most significant investments.
- Enterprise App Store Software
- BMC app store software helps you quickly create an online storefront for enterprise users or launch an online marketplace for customers and partners.
- IT Self-Service Software
- BMC IT self-service solutions save money and increase efficiency by giving employees more control over their IT experience.
- Federal Government Solutions
- BMC solutions help the federal government achieve mission success by reducing costs, strengthening security, and improving service delivery.
Beyond service desk basics
BMC Client Management automates management of your IT assets to help control costs, maintain compliance, and reduce financial risks.
BMC AppZone makes it easy to obtain, publish, manage, and secure your corporate-approved app store.
BMC Atrium CMDB provides a complete, accurate, and up-to-date view of the people, processes, and technologies that make up your business and IT environments.
BMC Atrium Discovery and Dependency Mapping (ADDM) automatically discovers data center inventory, configuration, and relationship data, and maps business applications to the IT infrastructure.
BMC Marketplace helps you quickly create a branded storefront for selling mobile, cloud, and desktop applications to customers and partners.
Find out how BMC ITSM solutions can give your business an edge.Request a consultation ›
BMC Education Services offers role-based learning paths to enable your staff to succeed at the highest levels.
Get implementation services for BMC ITSM solutions so you can enjoy the benefits of service delivery that meets the demands of mobile, social, and collaborative customers.
Responding to changing technology and business priorities often requires IT transformation—work with our transformation experts to map out a path to value.