Run a smart, reliable hybrid cloud
Get the performance and capacity management you need to deliver fast yet reliable cloud services. Intelligent analytics offer you better visibility and control—improving performance, optimizing your resource usage, and reducing your cloud costs.
- Anticipate and solve performance issues early to improve service quality.
- Monitor and forecast resource consumption to optimize capacity management.
- Accurately measure usage to enable chargebacks for cloud services.
- Run a reliable production cloud with limited staff.
Run a cloud your business can count on
Gain visibility and take control of your cloud by managing ongoing performance and capacity.
Hybrid cloud monitoring
Gain real-time visibility into performance across private and public clouds and underlying infrastructures.
Assess the real-time health of all services, from the infrastructure to the end-user, for multiple cloud stacks.
Analyze current and future capacity across all resources to effectively plan capacity requirements.
Identify under-provisioned resources and avoid outages with proactive notifications.
Set automatic workflows that forecast, measure usage, and charge for cloud services.
Take a closer look
- Isolate problems quickly with critical diagnostic data.
- Dynamically allocate and adjust cloud capacity.
- Automatically generate chargeback reports.
- Correlate events to determine real-time service impact.
“Through BMC Cloud Lifecycle Management (CLM), this IT operation can optimize and automatically provision resources across physical and virtual environments.”— Forrester Research
Get a comprehensive solution with other BMC products
BMC Cloud Lifecycle Management delivers fast time to value for simple use cases and scales to support provisioning of complex workloads in production-class hybrid clouds.
BMC TrueSight Operations Management is an analytics-driven solution that finds, prioritizes, and resolves performance and availability issues before they impact your business.
“BMC cloud management solutions give our customers the speed and quality they expect from cloud-based applications and services.”— Tim Grieser, Program Vice President, Enterprise System Management Software, IDC