Fast. Built to last.
From simple use cases to complex workloads, create a flexible cloud infrastructure that integrates key IT processes and cuts service delivery cost by 30% or more.
- Get fast time to value with a hybrid cloud that can be up and running with pre-built services in less than a week.
- Avoid vendor lock-in and maintain choice across infrastructure and private and public cloud platforms.
- Easily design and deliver complex multi-tier cloud services to meet business needs.
- Integrate with enterprise IT management tools and processes to ensure compliance.
Industrial-strength hybrid cloud management
Quickly deploy simple use cases and scale to production-grade hybrid cloud management
Next-generation service designer
Easily design, deliver, and manage complete business services.
Rapidly configure new platforms and new users.
Public cloud governance
Manage the performance, compliance, and change management of services provisioned from the Amazon Web Services™ and Microsoft® Azure public clouds.
Use a broad range of underlying infrastructures in your cloud environment.
Scale cloud resources automatically based on user-defined service performance requirements.
Automate compliance to regulatory and security policies, and ensure ongoing configuration and patching.
Take a closer look
- Improve flexibility and scalability with drag-and-drop service design.
- Optimize resource usage with integrated capacity management.
- Drive intelligent service placement in your cloud environment with a service governor.
- Integrate with existing IT service management tools and support ITIL concepts.
Go beyond cloud basics
BMC Cloud Operations Management gives you the performance and capacity management you need to run a smart, reliable cloud.
BMC Atrium Orchestrator automates common, repeatable tasks to significantly lower the costs of IT delivery and reduce the risk associated with manual interactions.
“Managing a complex cloud environment is a task for specialists. Enter BMC with Cloud Lifecycle Management (CLM) which helps firms develop Amazon-like cloud flexibility in-house.”— Tim Groenfeldt, Forbes Magazine