Manage your J2EE environment without scripting
An integral part of BMC’s Automation Passport and Intelligent Compliance strategy, BMC BladeLogic Middleware Automation 8 easily deploys, configures, and troubleshoots Java EE applications without manual steps.
- Deliver faster service with fewer outages.
- Reduce application release cycles.
- Eliminate configuration scripts and manual processes.
A model-based configuration management solution
Easily deploy, backup, and compare Java middleware server configuration for faster service delivery and fewer application outages.
Server installation management
Configure and manage large Java installations like WebLogic and WebSphere.
Single-user master control
Control all Java-based servers from a single administrator.
Take care of repetitive and mundane tasks without depending on experts.
Auditing and compliance reporting
Detect configuration drift and quickly remediate non-compliant servers.
Application server migration
Automate the migration of IBM® WebSphere and Oracle WebLogic from old to new versions.
IBM WebSphere Portal support
Help WebSphere customers deploy, manage, and configure their portal.
See it all from the dashboardThe Health and Value Dashboard gives you visibility into the health of all BladeLogic Middleware Automation instances and their associated databases.
- Access management consoles for multiple application vendors from one place
- Quickly view execution statistics, resource uptime, and targeted endpoints
- Easily drill down for statistics at the server level
- Easily view BladeLogic Middleware Automation servers that are not at the current release or patch level
Take a closer look
- Improve productivity by eliminating deployment script maintenance and release process documentation.
- Reduce installation and configuration risk by eliminating manual processes.
- Log and capture all changes in detailed reports.
- Establish standard configurations and regularly compare production servers against the standard.
- Eliminate incremental scripts or "hot fixes."
- Simplify troubleshooting of configuration-related problems.
“With BMC BladeLogic, the deployment is done the same way every time, no matter who’s doing the release. That consistency eliminates the errors that can cause service disruptions.”— Geoff Nelson, Senior Manager, Release and Problem Management, Concur
BMC BladeLogic Database Automation automates routine administrative tasks and compliance processes, accelerates deployment and patching, and reduces security vulnerabilities by streamlining the database management process.
BMC BladeLogic Network Automation enables IT with a policy-based approach to regulatory standards for network management with real-time compliance audit reporting and vulnerability detection and remediation.
BMC BladeLogic Server Automation helps IT rapidly remediate known vulnerabilities, and automate compliance checks for regulatory requirements such as PCI-DSS or security standards like DISA.
BMC Cloud Lifecycle Management orchestrates the agile delivery and ongoing management of secure and compliant IT services across private and public clouds, as well as legacy data center infrastructures.
BMC Atrium Orchestrator allows IT staff to automate tasks via workflows that span multiple applications, systems, or infrastructure to document change and close the loop on compliance.