Set targets, track progress, and deliver better service
Atrium Service Level Management gives you the tools you need to define, track, and report service levels. This capability is critical to understanding how your IT organization is performing against the expectations of the business. Real-time insight helps you identify risks, prioritize resources, and deliver the quality of service the business demands.
- Service Insight – Monitor targets, performance, and compliance with dashboards for the business and IT.
- Service Improvement – Use trend data to proactively identify issues, prioritize based on business urgency, and track against continuous service improvement plans.
- Service Excellence – By automating the collection, analysis, and presentation of service level information, you can free your staff to concentrate on delivering excellent service.
Related topics: IT Service Management (ITSM), Atrium Configuration Management Database (CMDB), Service Desk Software, IT Self-Service Software, IT Infrastructure Library® (ITIL®) Solutions, Software as a Service (SaaS) Solutions
Service level management—from service design to retirement
Implement on premise or on demand with out-of-the-box templates.
Automatically escalate to the appropriate persons or invoke processes when service commitments are at risk.
Customer-focused dashboards ensure that your business users always know the status of their service levels.
Gold, silver, and bronze levels
Apply your service levels to items in the service catalog so your customers can choose the level of service they require.
Track your service levels against compliance data to automatically calculate monetary impact and compliance penalties and rewards.
Continual service improvement
Trend data helps you to identify areas for process and operational improvements.
Take a closer look
- Eliminate time-consuming data gathering processes.
- Allocate resources more efficiently to avoid service penalties.
- Reduce time spent on resolving common incidents.
BMC Atrium CMDB provides a complete, accurate, and up-to-date view of the people, processes, and technologies that make up your business and IT environments.
BMC Remedy IT Service Management manages all your IT services, on premises or in the cloud. Along with a radically redesigned interface, it offers powerful self-help tools, automated processes, comprehensive asset management, and much more.
BMC Atrium Discovery and Dependency Mapping (ADDM) automatically discovers data center inventory, configuration, and relationship data, and maps business applications to the IT infrastructure.
BMC BladeLogic Server Automation enables enterprise-class compliance and configuration management across physical, virtual, and hybrid cloud environments.