TrueSight Operations Management 10.x Certification
Online Proctored Exam
The BMC Certified Professional for BMC TrueSight Operations Management exam will validate the technical competencies and expertise needed to successfully deploy and configure BMC TrueSight Operations Management for a set of defined use cases.
Steps to Certifications
Step 1. Participants must be Accredited in the current version of TrueSight Operations Management prior to pursuing Certification.
Step 2. Register and pay for the BMC Certified Professional: BMC TrueSight Operations Management 10.x Online Proctored Exam.
- Exam is an online Exam in BMC Academy.
- Exam will be proctored remotely by our online proctoring vendor.
- Participants must have a working webcam and microphone.
- Participants will be required to provide identification to the online proctor. Acceptable forms of ID include: photo work ID with name, government issued photo ID such as driver's license or passport.
- For more details, consult the BMC Education Certification Policy and Online Proctored Exam Guide.