Social media is marching out of the shadows, as a new tool for enterprises to raise awareness about products and innovations. While the avalanche of noise on Twitter and Facebook has turned off many marketing groups, SnapChat and Blab are emerging as the new platforms. Social media expert, Carlos Gil, explains to “The Zoo” how to reach the masses in 2016.
- The Zoo: How IoT Will Change Our Jobs. With Guest Jon Hall
- Sony Proves Times Have Changed for Security Professionals
- Service in a Digital World
- How to Solve the IT Skills Shortage: 4 Tips for Technologists and Organizations
- IT Cultural Change Hack #1: Want trumps Need