Social media is marching out of the shadows, as a new tool for enterprises to raise awareness about products and innovations. While the avalanche of noise on Twitter and Facebook has turned off many marketing groups, SnapChat and Blab are emerging as the new platforms. Social media expert, Carlos Gil, explains to “The Zoo” how to reach the masses in 2016.
- Leverage Your HR and CRM Software to Accelerate Business
- Facts about IT Catalog Sprawl
- Ask the Expert: The Digital Workplace Starts With The Employee Journey
- Avoid Buyer’s Remorse With Your ITSM Solution
- What is a Technical Support Engineer? Explore Roles, Responsibilities, and More