Social media is marching out of the shadows, as a new tool for enterprises to raise awareness about products and innovations. While the avalanche of noise on Twitter and Facebook has turned off many marketing groups, SnapChat and Blab are emerging as the new platforms. Social media expert, Carlos Gil, explains to “The Zoo” how to reach the masses in 2016.
- What IT Tier 4 Support Means For You
- The Zoo: Help Desk vs Service Desk with Peter Adams
- Transforming a Telco with Digital Services
- Account Unlocks & Password Resets – Are You Ignoring a Multimillion-Dollar a Year Problem?
- Dispelling Myths about SaaS and ITIL