Employees run the digital workplace, says Chief Employee Experience Officer Monika Fahlbusch. With the help of social, mobile, and gamification, businesses can jack up productivity, boost the bottom line and win the battle for top talent. Our work should be as easy and efficient as shopping on Amazon or posting on Twitter. In the digital workplace, HR’s new role is to remove processes and technology hurdles to liberate the worker, allowing her to operate without a bureaucratic burden.
- Redefine Legacy IT Service Management Best Practices
- Top 12 Digital Transformation Books for 2018 and Beyond
- BMC Remedy with Smart IT, a Smarter Service Desk for Your Digital Enterprise
- The Zoo: Evolution of IT Analytics with Rob Enderle and BMC
- News UK Keeps Presses Rolling and Digital Content Flowing with Digital Service Management Solutions from BMC