Employees run the digital workplace, says Chief Employee Experience Officer Monika Fahlbusch. With the help of social, mobile, and gamification, businesses can jack up productivity, boost the bottom line and win the battle for top talent. Our work should be as easy and efficient as shopping on Amazon or posting on Twitter. In the digital workplace, HR’s new role is to remove processes and technology hurdles to liberate the worker, allowing her to operate without a bureaucratic burden.
- Leverage Your HR and CRM Software to Accelerate Business
- Best Practices for Managing Change So It Works—Without Losing Your Cool
- La gestion de services à l’ère de l’intelligence artificielle et de l’apprentissage automatisé
- Do you have a funny IT Help Desk story?
- The Zoo: Digital Service Management for Partners