When we talk about the Internet of Things, we often forget how the new technology will affect our day-to-day jobs. Farmers in Japan can now ration fodder based on how many steps the herd takes. Warehouse workers get more done driving forklifts equipped with dozens of sensors. Office workers pick their unassigned seats based on foot traffic and noise. IoT might be the first innovation in some time that is only limited by human imagination.
This is change.
- 5 ways to promote your Service Desk (and keep your dignity intact)
- Beginner’s Guide to Test Automation Frameworks
- Is It Time To Modernize Your IT Service Management Solution?
- World-Class Engineering Leader Joins BMC
- La gestion de services à l’ère de l’intelligence artificielle et de l’apprentissage automatisé