Industry analyst Rob Enderle joins to “The Zoo” to discuss the use of analytics in IT. As businesses go digital, data-driven decision-making becomes the compass for offering better services, reaching new customers and even winning political elections. The discussion takes us from the missteps at Microsoft and Apple, where gut-feelings trumped information, to President Obama’s use of real-time data during the 2008 and 2012 elections. One of the problems facing organizations implementing IT analytics is that customer feedback gets in the way of hard data.
- Knowledge Centered Support: The Framework For Service Desk Transformation
- Enabling Secured Discovery with Protected, Managed Credentials
- The Zoo: How IoT Will Change Our Jobs. With Guest Jon Hall
- IT Asset Management in the Age of Digital Transformation (Part 1)
- Digital Enterprise Management – A New Paradigm