Industry analyst Rob Enderle joins to “The Zoo” to discuss the use of analytics in IT. As businesses go digital, data-driven decision-making becomes the compass for offering better services, reaching new customers and even winning political elections. The discussion takes us from the missteps at Microsoft and Apple, where gut-feelings trumped information, to President Obama’s use of real-time data during the 2008 and 2012 elections. One of the problems facing organizations implementing IT analytics is that customer feedback gets in the way of hard data.
- Uncommon Knowledge: sharing successful fixes benefits help desk technicians and users
- Mobile BMC Remedy for iPhone is now available for free trial
- IT Asset Management Best Practices
- Digital Service Management: A New Vision for ITSM
- Ask the Expert: The Digital Workplace Starts With The Employee Journey