Industry analyst Rob Enderle joins to “The Zoo” to discuss the use of analytics in IT. As businesses go digital, data-driven decision-making becomes the compass for offering better services, reaching new customers and even winning political elections. The discussion takes us from the missteps at Microsoft and Apple, where gut-feelings trumped information, to President Obama’s use of real-time data during the 2008 and 2012 elections. One of the problems facing organizations implementing IT analytics is that customer feedback gets in the way of hard data.
- Overcoming IT Project Management Challenges
- IT Asset Management Strategies in the Digital Enterprise
- Stop Making IT Decisions in the Dark
- Gauteng Province’s Digital Enterprise Management Strategy Paves the Way for Digital Learning for nearly 2MM in South Africa
- Proprietary Software FREE! Are You Insane?