Last year’s introduction of Digital Service Management opened up the door for channel partners and resellers to bring new business value to their customers. The more agile, modern and efficient solutions BMC Software launched – including MyIT, Service Broker and Smart IT – aligned with the tools most people use at home, including Nest, Facebook and iPhones. Dick Stark of RightStar Systems, a BMC partner, discusses how DSM benefits both the channel and its customers. The days of cost savings are over. Instead we want the intelligence and convenience of Garmin smart watches and Uber car services. To keep up with this market shift, companies also focus more on DevOps and SecOps to provide employees and customers with what they want, when they want it, with minimum risk.
- Do you have a funny IT Help Desk story?
- The Zoo: Social Impact on Business with @CarlosGil83
- Are you Prepared to Accelerate Your Digital Transformation?
- The Internet of Things at Scale
- Digital Service Management: A New Vision for ITSM