Want to develop state of the art, mission critical apps that help move your business forward? You’ll need to access data on the mainframe. Want to make sure your apps run efficiently? You’ll need to understand data performance on the mainframe. But do thoughts of greens screens and ISPF panels scare you off? Do you think DB2 is too hard to work with? Think again. BMC’s Workbench for DB2 provides the interface application developers and DBAs need to make it easy.
Learn how this web-based, secure self-service platform can help you design, visualize, and execute tasks against your mainframe data. Join us and IBM Systems Magazine for this informative webinar on Wednesday, January 11 10 PT / Noon CT / 1 ET. It’s easy to register – just click here.
Start the New Year on the right foot and learn something game changing. BMC’s Workbench for DB2 is truly a next generation interface for the next generation DB2 user.
You will learn how:
- BMC Workbench for DB2 simplifies working with the mainframe
- The new graphical interface translates the complexities for you
- To make your SQL even better and where to start
- Quick and simple it can be to tune and run your SQL efficiently
For more information on BMC’s Workbench for DB2, please see: http://www.bmc.com/it-solutions/workbench-db2.html
- New World, New Tools: Transforming DB2 Data Management
- DB2 for z/OS buffer pools – the basics
- DB2 Data Management: The New Reality of the Digital Age
- Announcing BMC’s DB2 v12.1 for z Systems – A Leap Forward in Innovation
- It’s Not Your Daddy’s DB2! – Part 6