ITIL® stands for IT Infrastructure Library. The current version of ITIL is known as ITIL 2011. ITIL is a group of best practices for IT Service Management (ITSM) that helps align business needs with IT services. ITIL can be confusing and to help answer ITIL questions BMC has created a complete guide to ITIL.
- Introduction to ITIL
- ITIL Service Strategy
- ITIL Service Design
- ITIL Service Transition
- ITIL Service Operation
- Continual Service Improvement
- Who Uses ITIL?
- What Is ITIL Service Strategy?
- 4 P’s of ITIL Service Design/Management
- 3 Benefits of Implementing ITSM via ITIL
- ITIL Business Relationship Management Explained