ITIL® stands for IT Infrastructure Library. The current version of ITIL is known as ITIL 2011. ITIL is a group of best practices for IT Service Management (ITSM) that helps align business needs with IT services. ITIL can be confusing and to help answer ITIL questions BMC has created a complete guide to ITIL.
- Introduction to ITIL
- ITIL Service Strategy
- ITIL Service Design
- ITIL Service Transition
- ITIL Service Operation
- Continual Service Improvement
- What is ITIL Financial Management? Financial Management for IT Services Explained
- ITIL Business Relationship Management Explained
- What Is ITIL Service Transition?
- COBIT vs ITIL: Understanding IT Governance Frameworks
- ITIL V2 vs ITIL V3: What’s the Difference?