The need to monitor infrastructure resources and the performance of the applications that sit on top of them is very real for IT organizations from the startup to the enterprise. TrueSight Pulse gives SaaS Developers, Operations Engineers, IT Ops teams, App Dev and everyone in-between the ability monitor infrastructure and application performance in real-time. The second is the new minute – and IT teams embracing agile methodologies, continuous delivery and DevOps practices need this detail so they can get closer to the end-user experience faster than ever before.
In this TrueSight Tech Short, Patrick Cambell takes us through a whiteboard session on just how simple this monitoring can be with TrueSight Pulse. You’ll learn about our easy SaaS subscription model, configuring the solution for your unique infrastructure set up – whether cloud-hosted infrastructure-as-a-service (IaaS), hybrid or on-premise. Then see how easy it is to start streaming and visualizing time series data on the performance of your infrastructure and applications with easily configurable dashboards.
- Transforming the Fear of Unhappy Enterprise IT Customers
- IT Certifications 101: The What, Why and How of IT Certifications
- The Digital Natives: How to Get Ready for Gen Z Workers
- Mainframe Innovation on Display at SHARE in Silicon Valley
- The Secret to Great IT Analytics