To improve our customer’s online experience, we are launching a new BMC Support Central website on May 15th. We have created a streamlined layout with new header and footer sections, pull down menus, and a new Issue Management section. The new user interface is easy to use and provides quick access to the information and tools customers need most.
Visit the new Support Central >
The new site now focuses on the most utilized portions of Support Central including:
- Login – The customer login has new registration screens and is featured at the top of the page for convenience
- Search – This allows customers to search the BMC Knowledge Base and documentation
- Quick Links – Gain quick access to resources customers use most like Training, Downloads, Communities, Documentation and more
- Support News – News articles related to BMC Support
This is part of a longer journey that Customer Support has planned for the online support experience. We plan to continue delivering more functionality throughout the year, so stay tuned.
We invite you to explore the site at http://www.bmc.com/support/support-central.html and let us know what you think. You may also wish to read our blog that shows how to navigate the new BMC Support Central site at: https://communities.bmc.com/groups/customer-support-community/blog/2015/05/15/navigating-the-new-support-central
- IT and Mindfulness with Chris Dancy
- What’s All the Digital Business Fuss About?
- Transforming the Fear of Unhappy Enterprise IT Customers
- BMC’s Monika Fahlbusch Recognized as a 2016 Woman of Influence in Silicon Valley
- How do I Accelerate Getting Value Out of My Solution?