Minimize risk and speed remediation
Security breaches are no longer surprising, but the fact that most successful attacks are preventable should cause us all to reexamine our cloud and data center processes. Our latest infographic illustrates some alarming facts.
Did you know?
- More than 80% of attacks target known vulnerabilities
- 79% of vulnerabilities have fixes available on the day of disclosure
So why does it take so long to detect and remediate them?
The SecOps Gap
Security teams are responsible for compliance and know what needs to be remediated. Operations teams are responsible for performance and uptime and know that changes for remediation are often risky. As a matter of fact, 80 percent downtime is due to misconfigurations caused by changes. As a result, it takes an average of 193 days to resolve security issues. Security and Operations teams must collaborate in order to bridge the gap and resolve vulnerabilities more quickly.
Learn how you can dramatically reduce risk and speed up remediation with BMC Intelligent Compliance.
- IT Silos: Why They’re a Bad Way to Organize IT
- IT and the End User: The Tortoise and the Hare of Business Applications
- What Can BMC TrueSight IT Data Analytics Do For You?
- Self-Service IT Thrives in the Clouds
- Event Triage and Remediation Made Easy – Just ask Jerry.