BMC is experiencing explosive growth as we help IT transform digital enterprises for the ultimate competitive business advantage. From mainframe to distributed systems, from SaaS and Cloud to Mobile; global businesses rely on BMC Software to Bring IT to Life.
As such, we are having an upcoming Invitation Only Tech Talent Social, where tech professionals will have a chance to engage with our Product teams, hiring leaders and other technical professionals for drinks, appetizers and prizes, while hearing the latest on Tech Innovation for the digital enterprise.
- Date: Thursday, March 19, 2015
- Time: 4:45pm-8:45pm PST
- Location: Vaso Azzurro Ristorante 108 Castro Street, Mountain View, CA 94041 (on the corner of Castro and Central Expressway; directly adjacent to the Mountain View Caltrain station)
Here’s our last Tech Talent Social:
- Application Performance Management Best Practices for Launching Critical Apps
- AIOps Leverages Natural Language Processing for Service Tickets
- The Importance of DCIM as a Foundation for Effective SDDC
- Does Your IT Organization Have Silo Myopia?
- Leverage Nagios plugins in BMC TrueSight Operations Management