BMC is experiencing explosive growth as we help IT transform digital enterprises for the ultimate competitive business advantage. From mainframe to distributed systems, from SaaS and Cloud to Mobile; global businesses rely on BMC Software to Bring IT to Life.
As such, we are having an upcoming Invitation Only Tech Talent Social, where tech professionals will have a chance to engage with our Product teams, hiring leaders and other technical professionals for drinks, appetizers and prizes, while hearing the latest on Tech Innovation for the digital enterprise.
- Date: Thursday, March 19, 2015
- Time: 4:45pm-8:45pm PST
- Location: Vaso Azzurro Ristorante 108 Castro Street, Mountain View, CA 94041 (on the corner of Castro and Central Expressway; directly adjacent to the Mountain View Caltrain station)
Here’s our last Tech Talent Social:
- Cloud Computing Assumptions for I&O Leaders Debunked
- How IT Ops Must Change to Power the Digital Enterprise with Data
- Having Actionable Data All the Time for IT Operations
- With TrueSight Operations Management poor Lync/Skype performance will be history
- Docker Monitoring: How to Monitor Containers and Microservices