Attendance is filling up for meetings all over Australia to hear Sheryl Larsen talk again about DB2 SQL Performance. Sheryl is a leading expert in Db2 and SQL Performance and the author of “DB2 Answers! Certified Tech Support.” SQL performance and tuning continue to be hot topics in the DB2 world where folks are continually striving to tune unruly queries, keep them out of their peaks, and save their companies money. Sheryl is visiting the Land Down Under after a 5 year hiatus, however she is no stranger to Australia, having made the journey dozens of times starting in 1992 while pregnant with her first child. She will be speaking to groups of avid Db2 professionals across Perth, Brisbane, Sydney and Melbourne. A sneak peak of the agenda is as follows:
- Monday, Sept 4th – Db2 User Group in Sydney
- Tuesday, Sept 5th – Db2 User Group in Brisbane
- Thursday, Sept 7th – Db2 Group in Perth
- Tuesday, Sept 12th –14th – IDUG Conference Melbourne
Jump in where you can!
In Melbourne, the last stop of her tour, Sheryl will attend the IDUG conference. IDUGs around the world are must-visit events, and Melbourne will undoubtedly continue that tradition. Of note, Frank Rhodes, Db2 Solutions Architect, will also join Sheryl at the IDUG conference in Melbourne where he will be talking about DB2 Trusted Context and Stored Procedures. Find them both, and other Db2 names such as David Lindsell throughout the conference and at the BMC booth. Ask them your questions and make sure to get a demo of all of our amazing Db2 solutions.
For more information on BMC’s SQL Performance solutions, click here.
For details about, or to register for the IDUG Melbourne conference, click here.
- Two Paths to a Better Mainframe
- Making Magic Happen with DB2 @IDUG – the Best of the Best at Disneyland, CA
- BMC Accelerates Digital Experiences With Our NEW IBM z14 Mainframe!
- It’s 2016: Is your Mainframe Ready for the Digital Era?
- January Mainframe MLC Software Pricing Increase: Resolve to turn a Negative into a Positive