BMC Engage 2014 will provide an excellent venue by which to learn more about the Automation Revival which is helping to transform the IT Operations landscape and will serve as an extension of the Automation themes which my colleague Brian Downey and I presented in our recent Webinar, New Strategies to Manage IT Automation Complexity
With more than TEN sessions in the Data Center Automation track, attendees will have the opportunity to learn Automation best practices, understand key BladeLogic use-cases and future roadmap, and learn how Automation can help you achieve Speed, Cost Containment, and ongoing Risk Mitigation.
In addition, you will hear directly from customers including CARFAX, Bank of Montreal, Dell Computers, MacQuarie Telecom and others about the challenges, benefits, and lessons learned from their real-life Automation and Compliance experiences.
A special session dedicated to Automation and Cloud will happen on Monday, October 13th from 8:30 – 3pm: The Automation Architect Skills Workshop offers a combination of lecture and interactive break-out sessions designed to couch customer use-cases within BMC’s Automation Passport Maturity Model. Attendees will be able to share and learn key best practices, including:
- How to articulate the value of Automation to the business and justify new investments
- Understand the key drivers of Automation Success: Technology, People, and Process
- How to assess your situation and create a plan to drive more value from your Automation projects
In addition, we will be coordinating a host of additional Technical and Business sessions aimed at the Automation and BladeLogic customer:
- BladeLogic Consulting
- These “Sharpen your Blade” private sessions offer a unique 1:1 experience by which to gain fresh insight on the health of your BladeLogic Implementation and receive best practices by which to obtain more value
- Staffed by over 50 years of BladeLogic experience, our “Sharpen” team is eager to help you evaluate and optimize your Automation Strategy
- But there is some Homework : To be effective, we will need some information regarding your implementation and future goals including output from the BladeLogic Health and Value Dashboards
- Contact your BMC Representative to learn more
- Executive Advisory Council
- Providing an opportunity for Customers to weigh in on our Strategic Direction, the Product Management Leaders will be hosting a special meeting focused on existing product and future direction
- Learning Labs
- Scheduled and Drop-In opportunities to do product deep dives on the BladeLogic Family of solutions for Server, Middleware, Database, and Network
- Skill Assessment Testing
- Current and Future version discussions including demos
- Evening with the Experts
- Less formal but structured technical forum to discuss our offerings with BladeLogic Product Management, Architects, R&D, and our Executive Leadership team
- Venue for networking, white boarding, panel discussions, and technical presentations
- Pizza and Beer!
- Meetings with Executives
- Designed as a venue for discussing Business Realization, Automation Maturity, Industry Trends, and Key Strategic Initiatives, private meetings can be booked to speak with the Executive Team
- Request 1:1 meetings with BMC Automation Executives including our President Chris Keene and Product Management leaders
So, there are may reasons to attend BMC Engage 2014. But perhaps the biggest reason is because it gives we within the Automation and Cloud business unit an opportunity to celebrate your success.
We hope you’ll join us – go to the Engage site to check out the Data Center Automation and Cloud agenda in more detail and sign up to attend: www.engage.bmc.com