We really hope you can join us in Las Vegas, February 17th – 20th for PINK 13, Pink Elephant’s expo for all things ITSM! The line up of speakers this year is phenomenal, and the show agenda is packed with informative sessions and valuable workshops across each of the four days. It’s promising to be quite an adventure…
Start planning your route (all you need to remember is: booth 204)
We can’t think of a finer place to start your ITSM adventure than the BMC Booth (#204) in the Exhibition Showcase. You’ll be able to meet our experts: they eat, sleep and breathe ITSM, so don’t be shy – make sure you come ready with your questions and ideas.
You can get hands-on with the latest versions across our range of ITSM solutions. We promise that no matter your starting point, and the terrain you’re trying to navigate, you’ll find just the right ITSM solution to get you safely though!
And who knows? We might even be giving away a few things to make your journey a little more comfortable…
Meet your adventure guides
We’ve also lined up some fantastic speakers to guide you through the challenges facing ITSM teams today (and tomorrow):
Chris Dancy, our very own ITSM superstar will be flying in (from the future of course) to present not one, not two, but three, yes three sessions at PINK 13!!!! If you haven’t seen Chris present before, prepare yourself for an experience like no other, and check him out as follows:
- Dave, I’m afraid I have to place you on hold: Robotics and IT Support
- Room 812 on Tuesday, February 19th – between 2 and 3pm
- Knowledge workers and the Reputation Index economy
- Room 906A on Tuesday, February 19th – between 3:20 and 4:20pm
- Social ITSM – Rise of the DNA-based response system (Breakfast Session)
- Room BW2, Wednesday, February 20th –between 07:15 and 08:15am
Seatbelts are advised…you have been warned.
Next up, we have Mr. David Cannon, ITIL V3 Author and Senior Director of the ITSM practice at BMC. David will be presenting on a theme close to the hearts of many of you: how to attract more investment in IT. Make sure you see David speak on the executive track:
- How to stop the bloodletting and get investment back into IT
- Room 1002B on Tuesday, February 19th – between 4:35 and 5:45pm
And don’t forget, yours truly, Bruce Campbell, principal solutions manager for enterprise ITSM will be talking about the opportunities and challenges that exist for IT teams in bridging the gap between IT Support and the broader realm of IT Operations in SPITE of themselves. Let’s face it – these two factions of IT have had a, shall we say, “CHALLENGE” in seeing eye-to-eye in the past, but now it’s time for them to get it in gear, see the light, and find the path to true enlightenment!
- Knocking down the walls between IT Support and Operations
- Room 906B on Tuesday, February 19th – between 3:20 and 4:20pm
What happens in Vegas…
Consider yourself formally invited to our ITSM adventure, bring your sense of, well, err, adventure! We look forward to welcoming you at booth 204!