As January kicks off and thoughts shift to the year ahead, we at BMC took an opportunity to reach out to the cloud influencer community to get a better glimpse at what 2016 has in store for IT and the cloud.
As we chatted with these evangelists, one thing became clear, growth and expansion are on everyone’s mind. From building out more data center capacity to expanding IoT sensor volume, this list of predictions, when taken collectively, offers a unique snapshot of what the cloud industry is thinking about, planning, expecting and hoping for in the year ahead.
- How Will Operations Management Evolve in the Cloud ? Part 2
- Cloud Governance vs Cloud Management: What’s the Difference?
- Get ready for your next-generation cloud: lessons learned from first-generation private clouds
- Cloud Outages: 6 Things You Need to Know
- Enterprise Strategy Group Tests & Validates BMC’s Cloud Management Platform