As January kicks off and thoughts shift to the year ahead, we at BMC took an opportunity to reach out to the cloud influencer community to get a better glimpse at what 2016 has in store for IT and the cloud.
As we chatted with these evangelists, one thing became clear, growth and expansion are on everyone’s mind. From building out more data center capacity to expanding IoT sensor volume, this list of predictions, when taken collectively, offers a unique snapshot of what the cloud industry is thinking about, planning, expecting and hoping for in the year ahead.
- Homogeneous vs. Heterogeneous Clouds: Pros, Cons, and Differences
- IT Automation Best Practices in Action
- CLM 4 and Microsoft Azure
- Why Bringing in the Pros Delivers Greater Value than DIY When It Comes to Upgrades
- Top 5 Must-Read Cloud Blogs