Alf’s Zoo – This week, IT veteran Hal Clark enters the Zoo to talk about how IT management has changed over the years both for tech workers and the end users they support. And although Hal believes IT’s relevance hasn’t waned much, the role has evolved to that of a service broker. At the same time, the consumerization of IT has made users less patient and more eager to embrace self-service tools. Users are simply expected to do more for themselves today.
- IT Certifications 101: The What, Why and How of IT Certifications
- What is the OSI Model? Explore the 7 Layers of the Open Systems Interconnection Model
- Is Your Education Ready for Digital Transformation?
- Finally, I Can See Reality – Making Good CIOs Great
- Top 19 Programming & Software Dev Conferences of 2018