Alf’s Zoo – This week, IT veteran Hal Clark enters the Zoo to talk about how IT management has changed over the years both for tech workers and the end users they support. And although Hal believes IT’s relevance hasn’t waned much, the role has evolved to that of a service broker. At the same time, the consumerization of IT has made users less patient and more eager to embrace self-service tools. Users are simply expected to do more for themselves today.
- BMC’s Monika Fahlbusch Recognized as a 2016 Woman of Influence in Silicon Valley
- The Heat is On: PCI Compliance 3.0
- Finally, I Can See Reality – Making Good CIOs Great
- Customer Voices: Spark Ventures’ Remedyforce Adoption
- Mainframe Innovation on Display at SHARE in Silicon Valley