The Zoo hears about IT trends in the U.K. from Wales-based Chris Rixon. With BYOD and Big Data, people don’t look where they are going, spending all their time interacting on social channels, updating files, answering emails. Is all this “enabling” technology too much for our gentle psyche? And are the cousins sharing too much of our data across the pond?
- The Digital Natives: How to Get Ready for Gen Z Workers
- Customer Voices: Spark Ventures’ Remedyforce Adoption
- How Rapid Application Innovation Creates Long-Lasting Impact For Your Business
- The Secret to Great IT Analytics
- Mainframe Innovation on Display at SHARE in Silicon Valley