The Zoo hears about IT trends in the U.K. from Wales-based Chris Rixon. With BYOD and Big Data, people don’t look where they are going, spending all their time interacting on social channels, updating files, answering emails. Is all this “enabling” technology too much for our gentle psyche? And are the cousins sharing too much of our data across the pond?
- Transforming IT: Inside Out, Bottom to Top
- No Man is an Island in IT
- Top 19 Programming & Software Dev Conferences of 2018
- BMC’s Monika Fahlbusch Recognized as a 2016 Woman of Influence in Silicon Valley
- DevOps vs Agile: What’s the Difference and How Are They Related?