Is your company running IMS? If so, you know how valuable and dependable it has always been. IMS is the critical backbone of some of the largest systems for major financial, transportation, and government entities and customer end-user applications – like ATM machines and airline reservation systems. Whether you’re running the database side (IMS DB) or the transaction manager (IMS TM), or both, you want to fully leverage its capabilities and benefits, which include sky-high transaction throughput performance, availability, and security. Now there’s a new technical webinar series, sponsored by BMC, for IMS systems programmers and DBAs to enable you to get more from your IMS systems.
Digital business, where applications must always be available, is creating an even stronger need for IMS to be at its very best. With more data and transactions flooding IMS environments, space issues are more likely to happen and space issues can cause outages. IMS technicians need to make sure they monitor and safely manage database space with best-practice methods for handling this process.
BMC knows how important IMS is to your business and is offering a new series of technical IMS webinars, beginning this month, to help you address IMS technical challenges. IMS technologies and advancements are important, so be sure that your colleagues are staying abreast of these new developments. This month’s webinar is on IMS space issues and how to avoid them. It will cover:
- What causes IMS space problems
- How to set up MAXM Database Advisor alerts for current and upcoming space issues
- How exceptions are generated
Register now for the upcoming live webinar: “Keep IMS Applications Operating by Defending Against Space Issues” – join us June 28th.
- The sky is the limit with a single system image to manage your mainframe environments
- Jiving with Java 1: IT Says Java on z is on the Rise
- The Subsystem Service Model Brings Agility, Efficiency, and Costs Savings to the Mainframe
- How to Find Your ‘Best Friend’ When it Comes to Mainframe MLC Savings
- Take Part in Forging Mainframe History – Your Experience and Knowledge Is Needed in the 12th Annual Mainframe Survey