Is your company running IMS? If so, you know how valuable and dependable it has always been. IMS is the critical backbone of some of the largest systems for major financial, transportation, and government entities and customer end-user applications – like ATM machines and airline reservation systems. Whether you’re running the database side (IMS DB) or the transaction manager (IMS TM), or both, you want to fully leverage its capabilities and benefits, which include sky-high transaction throughput performance, availability, and security. Now there’s a new technical webinar series, sponsored by BMC, for IMS systems programmers and DBAs to enable you to get more from your IMS systems.
Digital business, where applications must always be available, is creating an even stronger need for IMS to be at its very best. With more data and transactions flooding IMS environments, space issues are more likely to happen and space issues can cause outages. IMS technicians need to make sure they monitor and safely manage database space with best-practice methods for handling this process.
BMC knows how important IMS is to your business and is offering a new series of technical IMS webinars, beginning this month, to help you address IMS technical challenges. IMS technologies and advancements are important, so be sure that your colleagues are staying abreast of these new developments. This month’s webinar is on IMS space issues and how to avoid them. It will cover:
- What causes IMS space problems
- How to set up MAXM Database Advisor alerts for current and upcoming space issues
- How exceptions are generated
Register now for the upcoming live webinar: “Keep IMS Applications Operating by Defending Against Space Issues” – join us June 28th.
- When History Repeats Itself – BMC and a History of Innovation with Db2 Utilities
- Don’t Get Burned: Why Summer is the Time for Mainframe Cost Analysis
- What’s in your Digital Toolbox?
- Mainframe Performance and Digital Business: A Perfect Storm
- A Partnership for Mainframe Cost Efficiency—and Customer Success