We are extremely excited to have the opportunity to meet with so many DB2 industry professionals in Brussels, Belgium for IDUG EMEA 2016 Nov 13-17. It seems only fitting that a major mainframe conference be held in a major center of international political and economic activity in the EU. IDUG EMEA provides a great opportunity for our BMC team to spend time with you tackling the current issues and challenges of the day. Hopefully having good fun and great conversation along the way. BMC is thrilled to be a Gold Sponsor of IDUG EMEA, and will be featuring our Next Generation Technology solutions at our booth #15. Please stop by! This will be a great time to mingle with the BMC team and get your questions answered!
In addition to fun activity at our booth, we have some excellent speaking sessions we’d love for you to join Monday through Thursday. Hear performance and tuning tips from our experts Phil Grainger and Sheryl Larsen and learn about backup, recovery, and how to avoid being bitten by bytes from Ken McDonald and Anne Brittle. And the pièce de résistance you will not want to miss: We are honored that one of our customers, RSI, will be presenting with us on the Tuesday of the conference. It will be exciting to hear how Next Generation Technology from BMC has helped RSI, a SaaS provider that develops and manages solutions and services for financial institutions in Spain with over 8 million customers who have an average of 5,000 million transactions per year.
- BMC Next Generation Technology for DB2 – Realizing the benefits, Fernando Bueno, DB Manager – RSI, Co-presenter Phil Grainger, November 15, 11:30 – 12:30
- The 3 P’s of Triggers – Performance, Pitfalls and PL⁄SQL, Phil Grainger, November 14, 15:10 – 16:10
- SQL Performance Tuning in 2016, Sheryl Larsen, November 15, 10:20 – 11:20
- DB2 Backup and Recovery Best Practices, Ken McDonald, November 17, 9:40 – 10:40
- Don’t Let the Bits Byte You! DB2 and Translation, Anne Brittle, November 17, 11:00 – 12:00
As always, stop by our booth #15 to meet our team and to learn how BMC can help you transform your mainframe for digital business. We will be giving live tours of our innovative products designed for digital business. At BMC we are extremely proud of our ongoing investments in innovation, including MLC Cost Management solutions, Next Generation Technology for DB2 Data Management and our partnership with Compuware!
For the full conference agenda at IDUG EMEA click here.
Tip: Remember to leave room in your suitcases for chocolates. We can’t wait to see everyone in Brussels!
- A Mainframe MLC Cost Management Maturity Model — 5 Steps to Reducing Costs
- 8 Ways to Prepare Your Mainframe to Manage Digital Engagement in 2016 Featuring Gartner
- IMS Still Rules the World – and Digital Business
- Think the Mainframe’s Dying? We Don’t and We’re Investing in Innovation
- IDC Sheds Light on the Mainframe Cost Optimization Reality