BMC has over 1,000 customers using our cloud and automation solutions at scale. The best place on the globe to learn the cold, hard, unvarnished truth about cloud computing is at the BMC Engage conference October 13 to 16 in Orlando.
Here are some of the sessions our cloud and automation customers will be presenting in Orlando:
- Bank of Montreal Compliance Automation Case Study – accelerating provisioning while ensuring cloud security and compliance for mission-critical banking systems.
- Bank of NY Mellon Cloud Case Study – using cloud workload scheduling to crush data center costs (as featured in a recent Forbes article on BMC Cloud Computing) .
- BMC IT Cloud Passport Case Study – implementing best practices within BMC’s internal IT team to cut data center costs, space and energy usage by over 65%.
- CARFAX Automation Case Study – accelerating server provisioning from 30 days to 30 minutes and downtime by over 74% with with BMC BladeLogic automation.
- DevOps Release Lifecycle Management Case Study – accelerating application deployment at Bank of Montreal.
- The Hartford Best Practices Round Table – transforming the business value of IT in the insurance industry.
- JDA Software Cloud ISV Case Study – delivering over 100 complex logistics through an on demand cloud managed by BMC Cloud Lifecycle Management.
- Macquarie Telecom Network Automation Case Study – using BMC automation and orchestration to eliminate manual patching to support rapid data center growth without expanding IT overhead costs.
- Morningstar Best Practices Round Table – cloud practitioner round table.
- State of Michigan Automation Case Study – improving time to service delivery with BMC data center automation.
We are proud of the shared experience our customers bring to improve our products and services, and are delighted to bring that knowledge to the BMC community of partners and customers at Engage 2014.
If you have not already, I encourage you to register for Engage and benefit from your peers’ shared experience in addition to our exciting announcements.