Download mp3 (13:40)
“The rubber meets the road when you try to operationalize your cloud lab environment. Cloud ops is what gets you across that gap,” says Brian Singer
Brian is the Lead Solution Marketing Manager for Cloud Computing at BMC. Brian is responsible for helping develop and execute BMC’s cloud computing positioning, value proposition, and go-to-market. Prior to BMC, Brian worked at Novell where he focused on the development and marketing of SIEM and Log Management products. Brian also worked at QLogic Corporation as a hardware design engineer.
- So, how about we start at the beginning: Where do we begin with business cloud operations?
- So we’re making things easier for the end user, how does performance play into this?
- Let’s talk about the transition to hybrid data center, how might this impact IT; the end users?
- What’s new in the cloud related to virtual machines, capacity and provisioning?
- How do cloud operations play into a properly managed cloud?
- Any other words of wisdom you’d like to leave with our users?
- Visit bmc.com/cloud to download information related to the topic of today’s podcast.
- White Paper: Beyond Provisioning: Ongoing Operations of an Efficient Cloud Environment (pdf)