Today BMC announced the release of BMC Cloud Lifecycle Management 4.0. This latest version of our Cloud Management platform delivers fast time to value and helps customers manage and govern the lifecycle of any cloud service across hybrid cloud environments.
BMC Cloud Lifecycle Management now has an integration to the Microsoft Azure platform making it easy for BMC customers to automate provisioning of IT workloads to Microsoft Azure and securely manage these workloads across a hybrid environment.
Microsoft Azure has been recognized as the only public cloud vendor that is a www.bmc.com/clm
- Cloud Compliance Explained: 4 Keys for Success
- 3 Fundamental Requirements for Cloud Management Platforms
- IT Automation Best Practices in Action
- Achieving Automation Maturity to Strengthen IT Security
- How Server Automation is Fueling Breakthroughs for the State of Michigan