Today BMC announced the release of BMC Cloud Lifecycle Management 4.0. This latest version of our Cloud Management platform delivers fast time to value and helps customers manage and govern the lifecycle of any cloud service across hybrid cloud environments.
BMC Cloud Lifecycle Management now has an integration to the Microsoft Azure platform making it easy for BMC customers to automate provisioning of IT workloads to Microsoft Azure and securely manage these workloads across a hybrid environment.
Microsoft Azure has been recognized as the only public cloud vendor that is a www.bmc.com/clm
- How to Make Your CMO Love IT
- IT Predictions for 2016: The Year of the (Even Bigger) Cloud
- Advantages of a Well-Managed Microsoft Azure Strategy
- Cloud Outages: 6 Things You Need to Know
- Today’s Enterprises Need Application-Centric Clouds