Today BMC announced the release of BMC Cloud Lifecycle Management 4.0. This latest version of our Cloud Management platform delivers fast time to value and helps customers manage and govern the lifecycle of any cloud service across hybrid cloud environments.
BMC Cloud Lifecycle Management now has an integration to the Microsoft Azure platform making it easy for BMC customers to automate provisioning of IT workloads to Microsoft Azure and securely manage these workloads across a hybrid environment.
Microsoft Azure has been recognized as the only public cloud vendor that is a www.bmc.com/clm
- Cloud Service Brokerages: How CSB’s Fit in a Multi-Cloud World
- Top 5 Must-Read Cloud Blogs
- Converged vs Hyper-Converged Infrastructure: What’s The Difference?
- Cloud Governance Best Practices
- The Operations Impact of Bimodal IT