Today BMC announced the release of BMC Cloud Lifecycle Management 4.0. This latest version of our Cloud Management platform delivers fast time to value and helps customers manage and govern the lifecycle of any cloud service across hybrid cloud environments.
BMC Cloud Lifecycle Management now has an integration to the Microsoft Azure platform making it easy for BMC customers to automate provisioning of IT workloads to Microsoft Azure and securely manage these workloads across a hybrid environment.
Microsoft Azure has been recognized as the only public cloud vendor that is a www.bmc.com/clm
- Advantages of Cloud Computing: 5 Benefits
- Why Bringing in the Pros Delivers Greater Value than DIY When It Comes to Upgrades
- 3 Fundamental Requirements for Cloud Management Platforms
- Service Desk Automation as the Ultimate Universal Remote Control
- Hybrid Cloud Management Tools: How to Choose