CIO Magazine Presents
Are you ready for Big Data?
Guest Speaker from MetaScale
Big Data analytics today is pretty much synonymous with Hadoop. Hadoop, a software framework that supports data-intensive distributed applications under a free license, enables applications to work with thousands of nodes and petabytes of data – structured or unstructured.
Like Big Data, Hadoop is relatively new. This translates into a lack of expertise in many organizations, begging the question of just what alternatives and choices organizations have in getting their Big Data deployments up and running. Join CIO Magazine, BMC Software, and MetaScale to learn how to:
- Build your Hadoop environment
- Simplify the development of batch workflows in your Hadoop projects
- Detect slowdowns and failures with predictive analytics and monitoring of workflows
- Connect Hadoop workflows to enterprise processing for an end-to-end view of service
- Accelerate the learning curve to quickly implement Big Data
Joe Goldberg, Lead Solutions Manager, BMC Software
Andy McNalis, Hadoop Infrastructure Specialist
MetaScale IT Sr. Manager – Sears Holdings Corporation
Bill Laberis, Senior Managing Editor,
IDG Enterprise, Custom Solutions Group