Remedy and Remedyforce are two of BMC’s most popular and powerful ITSM solutions. While there are some similarities between the tools’ capabilities, there are many differences as well. This post will explore some of the differences and similarities between the two solutions by focusing on results-driven customer outcomes.
Remedy ITSM Suite
Remedy is a powerful ITSM platform built natively for mobile with an intuitive, beautiful, people-centric user experience that makes everybody more productive. Remedy is available on-premises or as a service, through a subscription or perpetual license.
- Powerful analytics – New Smart Reporting for simple, self-service, drag and drop creation of dashboards and reports
- Mobile everything – Fully supported on Apple® iOS®, Google® Android™, and HTML5 and can be delivered as SaaS or an on-premises solution
- Intuitive experience – Modern, engaging user experiences help you work more effectively on both sides of the desk
- Formless input – Smart Recorder offers a natural way to enter information and offers contextual recommendations for faster resolutions
Why Choose Remedy?
Many BMC customers choose Remedy for its strong ITIL support.
Others choose BMC’s Remedy Suite for its ease of use.
Remedy’s customizability and flexibility are also popular features of the product suite.
Try the new Remedy 9 ITSM
Remedyforce is an ITSM solution built on the Salesforce.com platform that combines best-practice aligned process automation with a simple, easy-to-use experience for maximum IT productivity and innovation. Remedyforce is designed to remove complexity and help you quickly realize value.
- Key ITIL processes, including incident, problem, change, service level management, self-service, discovery, and asset management
- Social, mobile, and collaborative capabilities make connecting people and information easy
- Innovative asset lifecycle management capabilities for proactive management to reduce costs and improve data consistency while mitigating risks
- Agentless Discovery and Client Management capabilities to discover, configure, manage, and secure your IT endpoints
- The stability of the world’s leading cloud platform, Salesforce.com, helps you realize value and reduce ongoing maintenance
- Out-of-the-box integrations to today’s core business technologies, including BMC solutions and Salesforce.com offerings, as well as 2,500+ Salesforce.com AppExchange solutions
Why Choose Remedyforce?
Many organizations choose Remedyforce for its quick time-to-value and speedy implementation. This makes it well-suited for small to medium size businesses and businesses that want a service management solution integrated with their Salesforce implementation.
Others choose Remedyforce for its ITIL functionality, easy configuration, and value.
Still others choose Remedyforce for its ability to extend Service Management beyond IT.
Try Remedyforce Free for 30 Days
How To Choose
One of the primary differences between Remedy and Remedyforce is that Remedyforce is only available via the Salesforce platform – and therefore, no on-premises delivery option is available. Remedyforce is well-suited for the mid-market because of its Fast Time to Value with built-in templates, and Business Relationship Managers. Remedy 9, on the other hand, is available either on-premises or on-demand. Both Remedy and Remedyforce offer full ITIL V3 support out of the box, and both solutions are fully customizable.
To determine which solution is right for your enterprise, please contact BMC today and request a consultation to discuss your needs and business requirements.
- Help Desk Automation: Top Benefits of Automating Process
- The Zoo: Evolution of IT Analytics with Rob Enderle and BMC
- Staying at the Forefront of Digital Learning at Anne Arundel County Public Schools with the Help of Remedy ITSM
- The Importance of Knowledge Management in the Digital Enterprise
- BMC Utilities News: DASD Manager enhancements