Hadoop Summit 2016 is only days away and the buzz continues to grow. Big Data continues to get bigger every day, and this event further exhibits the continued interest organizations of all types and sizes have when it comes to mining their data. Read BMC’c Hadoop Tutorial for Beginners ›
This year, BMC is pleased to be a Diamond Sponsor at Hadoop Summit, further cementing their position as a key player in the Hadoop ecosystem. We have some key players participating this year – you won’t want to miss them:
- Darren Chenin, Director of Data Science and Engineering, Malwarebytes will be sharing his insights into making Hadoop scale during his presentation Workload Automation + Hadoop? Oh Yeah! …a Match Made in Heaven (Tuesday, June 28; 5:50-6:30pm PST, Room 210A). Why risk making the classic mistakes? Hear from Darren how he leverages workflow automation to with Hadoop to continuously drive increased value from his Hadoop implementation. And to boot, he has a great history working with Big Data and Hadoop (check out his bio) – no question he’ll have key information you’ll want to hear.
- Robin Purohit, President, Enterprise Solutions Organization, BMC will be speaking during the Thursday morning keynote session – everyone wants to be the big fish in the big lake – Robin will share his thoughts on how you can make sure you are pulling in the big catch day after day – don’t miss this!
- And don’t miss the live interview with Robin Purohit and SiliconAngle at theCube – always a favorite at Hadoop Summit events!
The BMC booth (#1101) will be buzzing with a number of solutions that can help you further your Big Data/Hadoop projects – there’s something for everyone from DevOps to Architect to business and technology leaders. Some of the solutions we’ll showcase include:
- Control-M and Control-M Application Integrator
- TrueSight Capacity Optimization for Hadoop
- BMC Discovery
And a new solution being introduced at the event – mums the word until Tuesday! This is a game changer for agile DevOps teams – and while I may be biased a bit, it’s only because a number of customers we’ve beta tested this technology with have filled my head with these awesome anecdotes!
I’m looking forward to seeing many of you in San Jose! Be sure to stop by the BMC in booth #1101 and chat with our Big Data experts!
- In Constant Pursuit of Batch Process Optimization at Ingram Micro
- Big Data, the Internet of Things, and Extracting Insights that Create Value
- Using Spark with Hive
- Redefining process and data automation in the era of big data
- Using Apache Hive with ElasticSearch