“Modern digital enterprises need a more dynamic and expansive approach to service management incorporating mobile, cloud, social, and Internet of Things,” said Robin Purohit, president service support at BMC. “The release of cloud-based Remedyforce Spring ’15, with substantial improvements in the speed of configuring and responding to service requests, goes a long way toward helping businesses meet their evolving digital service management needs.”
Expanding on its world-class experience for the consumers and administrators of IT services, new enhancements in Remedyforce Spring’15 include:
- Information Insights – The Configuration Item (CI) Explorer includes more information to make it easier for customers to manage change requests and troubleshoot problems. A 75 percent reduction in keystrokes along with other efficiencies contribute to a 90 percent overall reduction in time needed for most CMDB interactions.
- Connecting People with Information – New Smart Suggestions help staff quickly and easily find the information they need to troubleshoot and resolve customer problems by automatically searching for knowledge articles, templates, and broadcasts as they enter incident information. The result is a 50 percent reduction in keystrokes needed to find information.
- Streamlined Setup – Service request configuration is easier than ever with single page views and other enhancements that reduce keystrokes and overall time to configuration by 50 percent.
- Customer Feedback – A first of its kind in-app survey lets customers comment in real-time about their Remedyforce experience to give direct feedback to the BMC Remedyforce team on features and future enhancements.
Remedyforce, an industry-leading, cloud-based IT service management (ITSM) application built on the Salesforce1 platform, is immediately available starting at $60 per user per month. For more information, visit http://www.bmc.com/it-solutions/remedyforce.html
- Service-Management im Zeitalter von künstlicher Intelligenz und maschinellem Lernen
- The Zoo: Help Desk vs Service Desk with Peter Adams
- IT Change: From Resistance to Embrace
- The Zoo: How IoT Will Change Our Jobs. With Guest Jon Hall
- Best Practices for Managing Change So It Works—Without Losing Your Cool