Remedyforce Leads Momentum as Company Tops 1,200 SaaS Customers
BMC today continues to accelerate its product innovation, announcing a new version of its cloud-based service management application, Remedyforce Winter’15. Led by Remedyforce, BMC now has more than 1,200 customers using its Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) solutions, and it was recently named to the Montclare SaaS 250 list of influential SaaS companies.
Remedyforce Winter’15 empowers IT organizations to significantly augment the delivery of digital services while simplifying the management of core IT systems and processes. Market-leading features that deliver the next level of actionable insight include:
- Personalized view via My Work Dashboard, which provides a tailored, relevant view of critical actions and priorities for IT managers enabling them to easily and quickly staff and process work across systems from a single dashboard – without logging into multiple windows, tabs, and/or tickets.
- Reduced manual intervention via Automated Web Service API Calls, which eliminates the need for manual intervention by connecting events in Remedyforce to external systems for routine tasks such as password resets or server reboots.
- Reduces the time it takes to implement or modify a configuration via Configuration Migration, which allows IT managers to effortlessly migrate, copy, and configure data from one environment to another – e.g. from sandbox to production, or from one department to another.
“BMC continues to lead the market by leveraging the latest mobile, social, analytics and cloud innovations for streamlining IT and for helping the business run faster,” said Robin Purohit, President of the Service and Support business at BMC. “Putting it all together, Remedyforce Winter’15 provides clear insight for IT managers to deliver services quickly, connect people and systemize processes, key ingredients to a successful digital transformation.”
“BMC continues to impress us with innovations that support more efficient ways of working for our business,” said Jules Murray, Service Delivery Manager at Tribal Group. “The new dashboards in Remedyforce Winter’15 will deliver relevant, personalized information for all our staff across Support, IT and Operations, combined with mobile and social collaboration tools that promote joined-up working regardless of location.”
Remedyforce is an industry leading cloud-based IT service management (ITSM) application built on the Salesforce1 platform. For more information, visit http://www.bmc.com/it-solutions/remedyforce.html.
- IT Cultural Change Hack #1: Want trumps Need
- Predictive Analytics – a look behind the curtain
- Forrester’s Key Initiatives to “Wowing” Your Workforce with Your Service Desk
- Nothing but the best
- Gartner 2016 Magic Quadrant for ITSSM Tools