Based on the high level of interest in our BMC MainView for Java Environments beta, we are expanding this very active program! We are now accepting additional applicants to partner with us in shaping the leading mainframe monitoring solution.
Members of the expanded beta program:
- Take part by test-driving an evolving version of MainView for Java Environments.
- Provide feedback that will help create next-generation system performance management solutions.
MainView for Java Environments provides a single-system view across your mainframe subsystems to deliver valuable insights that help you unlock the full potential of your Java environments. The offering will be a simple solution that lets you manage JVMs to quickly and automatically identify abnormalities before they impact your business.
Don’t miss this exceptional opportunity for your team to gain working knowledge of the industry’s first Java monitoring solution.
To apply for our beta, please contact your BMC sales representative or firstname.lastname@example.org
Mainframe System Management with MainView
Find out how to manage your your mainframe performance proactively with BMC Mainview.
- Gartner Report Discusses Need for Active Mainframe Cost Management
- When History Repeats Itself – BMC and a History of Innovation with Db2 Utilities
- Think You Can Avoid the Digital Tsunami? Think Again
- Three Ways to Slash the Cost of Managing Mainframe Networks from BMC – An IBM Systems Magazine Webinar
- Is Your House Smarter than Your Mainframe?